CDL Class A Shuttle drivers transport products to and from distribution center, domicile yards, vendor locations, and other locations as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A valid Class A CDL for interstate commerce; with a doubles endorsement
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL license with Doubles Endorsements or equivalent military driving experience with doubles experience;
- Drivers must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Food distribution/delivery experience.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Transport product to and from various locations.
- Drop and hook trailers as necessary.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: